Imageset for MasterVolume docklet using images by ~aphaits for his 3RVX skin.
I included MasterVolume docklet file itself in the zip. So to use it, just unzip it do ObjectDock's docklets folder (under Stardock, under Program Files).
After loading it via the "add" submenu on rightclicking the dock, edit its settings and choose the imageset in order to apply it.
I also included the XCF (GIMP file) used in the process.
1. MasterVolume docklet can be found here:[link]
2. ~aphaits' 3RVX skin can be found here: [link]
3. 3RVX itself is supercool: [link]
4. And ObjectDock as well, of course: [link]
* Updated the preview image.